This week’s episode of All About Nashville is Jenny Matthews, the Executive Director of A Step Ahead Foundation which is a local organization that offers essential services for women in our community. Learn how A Step Ahead partners with clinics, social workers, schools, community centers, and other organizations to promote awareness and provide access to FREE, long-acting reversible contraception. Hear about their work and how they’re adapting to the increase in services due to the overturn of Roe v Wade.
- 12:30pm Radio Clash by The Clash on Super Black Market Clash
- 12:34pm Fighting For Today by Taco Mouth on A Deafening Silence
- 12:38pm Punisher by Phoebe Bridgers on Punisher
- 12:41pm Long Way To Go by Buddy Emmons With Lenny Breau on Minors Aloud
- 12:45pm Hoppípolla by Sigur Rós on Takk
- 12:50pm All Your Love by Clifton Chenier on The Best of Clifton Chenier
- 12:54pm Lay Your Burden Down by Buckwheat Zydeco on Lay Your Burden Down