This episode of All About Nashville is a re-broadcast with La Quita Martin, a social change leader for our Nashville community and beyond. She is a strong grassroots advocate,Research Specialist. and Community leader. Whether it’s through helping law firms have up-to-date legal information, or being on the ground to make change through lobbying efforts and fundraising—Ms. Martin is an instigator and advocate for the well-being of all. The Business Nashville named her as one of the “Power 100 of Nashville’s Heavy Duty Influential Players”.
- 12:35pm Gotta Get Through This by Daniel Bedingfield on Gotta Get Through This – Single
- 12:38pm I’m The One Who Knows by Brenton Wood on The Very Best Of
- 12:41pm Finding My Way Back Home by Buckwheat Zydeco on Lay Your Burden Down
- 12:45pm English Rose by The Jam on All Mod Cons
- 12:48pm A New England by Jamie T on The Saturday Sessions: The Dermot O’Leary Show [Live]
- 12:50pm Sowing The Seeds Of Love by Tears For Fears on Gold
- 12:58pm Flowers Of Neptune (Clean Edit) by Flaming Lips on American Head